Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a remote position
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2.5+ years of experience with a minimum of 2 years experience in core data engineering
- Experience working with Graph DB
- Responsible for the database architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance of databases and access layers in support of company solutions
- Provide architecture guidance and support to technical leads
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with other engineers, ML experts and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
Education: Bachelors (required)
Must be fluent in English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.