Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a remote contract role
- Help lead all initiatives related to native and cross platform mobile support
- Own the development, launch, and support of new mobile features
- Monitor early adoption and leverage user feedback to make improvements
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to troubleshoot complex issues
- Consulting with our customer-facing representatives about software system design and maintenance.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Help build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Perform time profiling and memory leaks assessment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in agile environment
- Deep knowledge of mobile frameworks at the OS level (iOS and Android)
- Familiar with latest mobile application trends and technologies
- Build cross platform mobile apps for Android, IOS and Web.
- Experience with Flutter is a plus
• Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.