Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a part-time, fully remote, and contract position.
- Evaluated and implemented data solutions in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Python
- Experience in Apache Spark
- Experience in Tableau Software
- Experience in working (configuring, deploying, managing and monitoring) with GCP
- Knowledge of and aptitude for machine learning development and implementation
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new solutions and migrating existing data applications on the GCP platform
- Own the technical data strategy and present to lead the solutions to complex data problems
- Design and enrich data pipelines to combine disparate data from batch and real-time data sources
- Profile data sources, measure data quality, and create systems to ensure data integrity for machine learning, analysis, and reporting
- Strategically challenge and evolve the existing data environment and architecture
- 8+ years experience working as a Data Architect, ETL Architect, or similar roles and experience
- You’re passionate about developer tools, with an extensive engineering background
- Experience designing, building, testing, and delivering in an agile environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.