ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines (http://www.fusemachines.com) is an Artificial Intelligence EdTech and services provider that offers a unique blend of onsite and online AI education programs and provides AI talent and strategic consulting to our clients to help them develop cutting edge AI solutions.
We are very much a startup organization but growing quickly with locations in the US, Nepal, and Dominican Republic. Fusemachines is on a mission to democratize AI by making AI Education and Consulting globally accessible.
The Director of Strategic Alliances is responsible for managing an existing set of partnerships, as well as developing, launching and managing new partner relationships, developing go-to-market plans and driving new partner activation / deployment.
Strategic Alliances , Partner Development Lead
Fusemachines is looking for a growth-oriented individual who will take over the management of an existing book of partners as well as lead new partner development initiatives. They will be responsible for revenue growth and generating new sales opportunities through these partnerships. This role will require a strong balance of leadership, relationship building, and negotiation. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Fusemachines through the management of these partnerships and alliances domestically and eventually, globally.
As part of a successful outcome, this person will demonstrate agreed-upon results and KPIs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing and Leadership to identify, target and execute with strategic partners to increase value proposition to customers and drive revenue.
- Define the strategy and outline success of the partner engagement.
- Works closely with Fusemachines Product Department and Leadership to understand the value of Educational AI to Corporations, Schools, Mission Driven organizations, etc.
- Work with Partner contact to identify and implement GTM sales enablement and cross-training around AI Educational solutions.
- Build relationships within Marketing lead to develop impactful GTM strategy and highlight to drive revenue growth objective
- Work with Legal to negotiate contracts for alliance and channel partner agreements.
- Attend industry and vertical trade shows & events.
- Manage and grow partners to achieve pre-defined revenue and new business targets.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3-5+ years of experience in partner management or business development roles successfully positioning transactional based products
- You can demonstrate repeatable success in driving net-new business with top tier accounts: you’re the kind of person who is used to navigating complex sales cycles, bringing in six and seven-figure deals, and building lasting relationships with global brands
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Executive presence
- Ability to work with and influence cross-functional C-Level
- Strong leadership, organizational, and project management skills
- Strategic and creative thinker with a bias for action
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at an executive level
- Excellent team player
- Familiarity with the EdTech space
- Ability to navigate SFDC, Outreach, Chorus and other sales tools as needed
- Open to travel
Why You Should Join:
- You will have the freedom to create and grow professionally, individually and as a culture
- Competitive compensation and opportunity to lead this department
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision
- Health Club Discount
- Flexible Work Schedules