- Full Time
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We believe that upskilling is fundamental to the democratization of AI. As part of our mission, we are partnering with colleges and corporates in different underserved communities to launch a workforce development program with an emphasis on machine learning, using a curriculum created by our own Fusemachines AI experts. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about teaching and training and can deliver these courses to students and professionals. As of now, these courses will be remote, so you can be located anywhere as long as you can take classes in Nepal time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will work closely with our academics’ team to deliver the courses and training sessions we have developed. You will be responsible for facilitating live class sessions using our provided syllabus, preparing class materials, and providing feedback to all individuals enrolled in this program.
- Review contents (videos, slides, reading, programming notebooks, quizzes, assignments) for classes prepared by the academics team. Prepare and make necessary changes on class contents before classes
- Deliver live online sessions and learning assessments prepared by Fusemachines with a commitment of 4 hours per week for 12-14 weeks
- Most of the assignments are autograded, but instructors are required to inspect and grade some assignments/project manually by themselves to give direct feedback to the students
- Instructors are required to take paper-based examination and grade them
- Instructors are required to answer students’ questions on the forum and provide them with necessary feedbacks to help them improve
- Work with Fusemachines education team to ensure the program is being delivered successfully
- Must have a PhD or Masters in AI or related domains
- 5+ years of Industry Experience in areas of software development, machine learning and data science or Academics experience
- Strong theoretical and practical background in machine learning and software development including understanding of deployment, MLOps, Interpretability
- Interest in workforce development, upskilling technical and business professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.