Director of Enterprise Sales
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Full Time
- North America Technology
- Senior Executive
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Fusemachines seeks a seasoned, dynamic VP of Sales to lead, develop and execute revenue generation strategies in order to support the overall sales team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team delivering complex, customized solution sets through technology applications and services. The VP of Sales is responsible for meeting all quarterly and annual sales targets, further developing the sales team, defining and executing sales plans and processes, generating leads and avenues for new leads, developing and nurturing enterprise client relations, and qualifying the leads.
The VP of Sales should continuously drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support, product/service pricing, and financial revenue management. In addition, the VP of Sales will work with C-suite to build the bridge from long-term corporate strategy to field execution, ensuring that the entire organization has the direction, information, resources, and support to successfully execute in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build, motivate, and train an effective and target-oriented sales team
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan into mid-market and enterprise companies
- Refine, measure, and optimize a repeatable sales process to successfully achieve the targeted sales KPIs
- Act as the authority on expectations and processes and ensure they are being met across the org
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification and sales process review
- Expand the client portfolio of leads by networking and leveraging existing contact base
- Meet and exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Create a team culture that’s positive, motivated, and performance-driven
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience selling to C-level technology executives in mid-market and enterprise companies integrating technological solutions
- An ambitious, decisive, technically competent leader with an understanding of the latest methodology
- Desire to explore new opportunities for fast-paced technology companies; familiar with the discourse surrounding AI.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage a sales team
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Business, or other related field preferred
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- AI background or selling AI services is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus
- Experience in the talent industry is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Attractive base salary plus performance-based sales commission plan
- Equity Options
- Qualify to join benefit plans including medical, paid vacation/sick days
- Joining a successful technology start-up at a growing and exciting phase
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.