Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role
Seeking individuals with knowledge regarding blockchain technology, including Crypto mining, Crypto trading, Solidity, and NFT design, for a remote, part-time consulting position.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Develop and review Solidity smart contracts
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration presets, and production deployments
- Document new solutions as well as maintain of existing ones
- Collaborate closely with product, engineering, and design teams to build blockchain features
Requirements for the role
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience. MS or Ph.D. in cryptography, CS or Mathematics preferred
- 1 year plus on solidity with overall 3-5 years in blockchain experience
- You have experience with architecture and design of blockchain solutions through deep knowledge of Solidity and the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience with NFT is a plus
- Strong background in software development
- Experience in working with codebases
- Standard algorithms and data structures knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.