Full Stack Tech Lead
Fusemachines is an artificial intelligence talent and education solutions company dedicated to democratizing AI. Headquartered in New York,US with operations in Dominican Republic, Canada, and Nepal, it is a 200+ company. Fusemachines' AI educational program has made world-class AI education accessible and affordable to students worldwide. Fusemachines helps organizations identify opportunities where AI can be best utilized to transform and grow their business.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
Required Skills/ Competencies
- Overall AWS knowledge to be able to design system architecture. AWS Services (ElastiCache, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis Analytics, Glue)
- Must have expertise in Elastic search.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python
- Experience using at least one relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Splunk.
- Understanding of kubernetes, especially EKS.
- CI/CD basic understanding (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, cloud build).
- Kafka knowledge on architecture level.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of fundamental programming concepts like object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Strong interest in machine learning software systems and big data software systems
- Write clean and maintainable code that conforms to best practices; perform peer code reviews
- Investigate, explore, and employ architectural principles and approaches to deliver best-in-class products
- Collaborate and evaluate on prototyping new technologies
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Work closely with local, remote, and international teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.