Machine Learning Lead
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
This is a remote, consulting position
About the role:
This role is for a highly experienced and dynamic technical leader with outstanding client-facing skills, who takes an active technical leadership role on projects to deliver solutions to our clients, and is also heavily involved in pre-sales efforts. You must be able to translate technical requirements into business objectives.
Let's talk if you have:
- Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, or Data Science
- Expertise in Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning Experience
- Data Science experience/research with building recommender systems, NLP and Computer Vision
- Expertise in Time Series based forecasting modeling
- 7 years + of working experience in managing machine learning projects
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.