Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D, Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role:
This is a full-time position.
Qualifications & Experience
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree
- A year of experience in the relevant field
- Actively participate in the recruitment and selection process
- Collect Recruitment Request Form (RRF) along with JD (should include complete specification and competencies)
- Ensure CVs are received on the announced position
- Ensure the received CVs are updated in the dashboard
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions around the globe. Your role won't be confined to one geographic location, you'll be sourcing near and far to ensure we find the best
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, headhunting, and others
- Preliminary screening of received CVs and share with Global Recruitment Manager for final review
- Ensure the screened CVs are confirmed by Global Recruitment Manager and send it to the concerned Requestor/HOD.
- Coordinate with concerned HoD/requestor for test/interview
- Communication with the candidates for interview, selection, and rejection.
- Provide daily update on recruitment to Global Recruitment Manager
- Maintain record and follow up sheets to track data
- Provide brief recruitment details on a monthly basis
- Ability to organize a daily workload on the basis of priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Strong computer skills using G Suite
- Attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, and research skills
- Demonstrate ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Basic Knowledge web technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.