Applied Machine Learning Engineer, Speech and Audio Systems
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role
This is a remote, full-time consulting position (contract).
- Develop novel algorithms and models to solve complex problems at the intersection audio, acoustics, and data science
- You will improve, verify, and debug audio features.
- Contribute to developing codebase with well-tested, production-ready code
Requirements for the role
- Applicants should have a Masters, PhD, or advanced training in applied mathematics, engineering, computer science, or a similar related field.
- 5+ years experience with development and implementation of machine learning models, and algorithms.
- 3+ years experience with the aspects of acoustics, sound, and audio signals.
- Demonstrated experience with Source Separation Problem
- Experience with Short Term Fourier Transforms applications
- Experience with implementation of Auto-Filtering and Wiener Filtering
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Highly competent in algorithms and programming; Strong coding skills in C/C or Python
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.