Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world
This is a closer role where you will be responsible for building pipelines and closing deals. AE's are supported by Ph. D.s who specialize in different aspects of AI (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning) in mature stages of the engagement cycle to close new business.
About the role
This is a Remote (work from home) position.
You are someone who
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high capacity to learn technical concepts quickly and manage multiple accounts at a given time
- Has a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Independently takes initiative to learn prospect’s technical and business challenges to determine how AI can help. You have a professional presence to set the agenda and drive the conversation forward
- Supports the entire sales cycle including contract negotiation (gathering all resources as needed) until close
- Translate business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and deliver personalized client solution plans that drive significant impact
- Experience selling to Mid-Market and/or Enterprise
- MUST have 2+ years of experience selling professional technical services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations. EdTech experience would be a plus!
- Meet Quarterly Quotas by creating opportunities from your network and intro meetings set up by SDRs, RFI/RFPs, discovery, and qualification. Generate successful proposals to create pipelines and close opportunities
- Engage with CTOs, Heads of Data Science, and Managers of AI Teams in customers and prospects
- Build relationships throughout the opportunity and engagement life cycle.
- Communicate pipeline advancements weekly to ensure post-sales is aware of impending customer wins
- Work with a smart, dynamic, and growing team
- Join an exciting venture with a super cool mission
- Full benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.