Lead React Dev Engineer
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
This is a full-time consulting position
- Identify and solve technical challenges in the React platform.
- Understand product requirements and prepare design documents for translating those into software applications.
- Write highly maintainable, efficient, scalable and performant code for new features with unit tests, correct encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Focus on customer experience - focusing on the customer as much as the code.
- Participate in production deployment, and troubleshooting production issues..
Requirements for the role:
- 10 + years of experience in Front End/UI development in developing clean, modular, and reusable codes
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concepts)
- Experience with RESTful Services, GraphQL APIs, and integrations with external systems.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with various authentication methods and technologies.
- Experience developing applications in the public cloud, preferably in AWS and working with various AWS services.
- Experience with CI/CD and Containerization is a plus.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design & development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures.
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment and understanding of the SCRUM process.
- Ability to understand product requirements and translate that into technical requirements.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools.
- Passion for performance, quality, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in ideating, prototyping, and providing thought leadership.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.