Sr Computer Vision Engineer
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services, provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role:
This is a remote, full time consulting position
- Design and implement machine learning, computer vision, and image processing algorithms
- Work collaboratively with engineers to architect, develop, maintain, and optimize real-time computer vision models
- Develop experiments to explore trade-offs between various possible implementations
- Build highly scalable, and optimized models
- Communicate with stakeholders
Requirements for the role:
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in Robotics, Computer Science, or other closely related degree
- 4+ years of industry experience in developing for real-time video
- Familiar with OpenVino
- Proficient with face detection, speaker identification, gaze detection, pose estimation
- Familiar with IoT, and edge devices
- Proficient with Tensorflow, PyTorch, sklearn, Convolutional Neural Network, SOTA computer vision, and/or traditional computer vision algorithms
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.