Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services, provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a full-time Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Strong understanding of frontend frameworks and have knowledge of at least one/two top frontend frameworks (like Reactjs, nextjs, Emberjs, Vue JS)
- Strong understanding and knowledge of back-end technologies.
- Experience working with CICD implementation of Microservices architecture.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, DOM events, CSS pre-processing frameworks (Sass, Less, Stylus), Data Visualization Frameworks (D3), DraftJS, and other industry standards.
- Solid understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Familiarity with Version control tools, deployment process, AWS, and various services.
- Good debugging skills and user interactivity skills.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm, yarn, gulp, etc.
- Proficient knowledge on Promises, AJAX, Restful APIs, and API Communications Optimized JSON Structure
- Follow agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Experience with leading the team in at least one project
- Ability to design, build and work with RESTful Web Services in JSON and XML formats.
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative environment with a proactive attitude.
- Strong problem solving and written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Develop, implement and test features that satisfy requirements of product, monitor and maintain existing products and report progress to concerned personnel.
- Experience with creating RESTful API with Nodejs, MongoDB
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable components and libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure quality frontend application and API implementations
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Understanding Mobx, Redux, React hooks, Typescript is a plus.
- Provide proper guidance and supervision of subordinate engineers and their work.
- Work on refactoring, debugging, testing, and implementing changes to existing applications to meet project requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.