ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines (http://www.fusemachines.com) is an Artificial Intelligence EdTech and services provider that offers a unique blend of onsite and online AI education programs and provides AI talent and strategic consulting to our clients to help them develop cutting edge AI solutions.
We are very much a startup organization but growing quickly with locations in the US, Nepal, and Dominican Republic. Fusemachines is on a mission to democratize AI by making AI Education and Consulting globally accessible.
This is a closer role where you will be responsible for building pipeline and closing deals. AE's are supported by Ph.D.s who specialize in different aspects of AI (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning) in mature stages of the engagement cycle to close new business.
You are someone who:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high capacity to learn technical concepts quickly and manage multiple accounts at a given time.
- Has a proven track record of exceeding quota
- Independently takes initiative to learn prospect’s technical and business challenges to determine how AI can help. You have a professional presence to set agenda and drive conversation forward.
- Supports the entire sales cycle including contract negotiation (gathering all resources as needed) until close
- Translate business objectives into technical requirements on the fly, and deliver personalized client solution plans that drive significant impact.
- Experience selling to Mid-Market and/or Enterprise.
- MUST have 3-5 years of experience selling professional technical services or consulting projects to complex clients and highly matrixed organizations. EdTech experience would be a plus!
- Meet Quarterly Quotas by creating opportunities from your network and intro meetings set up by SDRs, RFI/RFPs, discovery, qualification. Generate successful proposals to create pipeline and close opportunities.
- Engage with CTOs, Heads of Data Science, Managers of AI Teams in customers and prospects.
- Build relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle.
- Communicate pipeline advancements weekly to ensure post-sales is aware of impending customer wins.
- Work with a smart, dynamic, and growing team
- Join exciting venture with a super cool mission
- Full benefits and competitive salary commensurate with experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.