Senior NLP Engineer
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Fusemachines is looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking junior recruiter to assist with our recruiting activities as we build a network of engineers in LATAM.
- Support the optimization and integration of conversational AI engines into voice products
- Together with other team members to define required spoken language data for training and testing the AI engines with new voice product features.
- Collaborate closely with product and sales teams about product spec, tech performance, and limitations and provide recommendations for use cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 7 years of experience in the natural language field
- At least 5 years of professional experience in using ML toolkits, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc to develop high-performance ML models and practical language products
- Hands-on working experience with real-time conversational AI engines, including dialog systems, and able to integrate the latest development quickly
- Hands-on development experience in translating ML-based NLP prototypes into product quality code
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-art traditional machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Deep and broad understanding of state-of-art conversational AI systems
- Ability to research ML frameworks/technologies and capable of leveraging them in working prototypes for adoption recommendations.
- Strong programming skills in Python, C, or C++
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Good knowledge about embedded spoken language systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.