Machine Learning Engineer
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services, provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a remote, full-time position.
- Build and maintain the Machine Learning pipelines and related software applications
- Simplify the Machine Learning project development and deployment cycle
- Work closely with data scientists to develop ML models
- Evolve the data science development toolkit
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of programming experience in developing and deploying machine learning projects
- Proficiency with Python programing in a production environment
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL database and data warehouse (i.e. MySQL, Postgres, Snowflake)
- Experience with common data science frameworks (i.e. Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow)
- Experience with containerization technologies (i.e. Kubernetes, ECS, Docker)
- A big plus with experience in Graph Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.