Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Fusemachines seeks a seasoned, dynamic Product Leader to work with our nimble, scrappy but fun product team to guide them through the product development of our flagship Talent Platform product. We are looking for a leader who is comfortable in a scaling startup environment and will work with our leadership team to drive results.
- Lead the Enterprise Business Products team managing the product managers in the USA, Canada, and Nepal
- Train the product managers on how to build scalable AI products
- Hire and develop a team of Product Managers into strong leaders and help your team craft their objectives, KPIs, and roadmaps.
- Use data, market, and customer research to define a product roadmap with a focus on generating revenue for the business.
- Communicate the vision, strategy, and roadmap with executive leadership
Multiple years of hands-on experience delivering highly successful and innovative products that drive impact and revenue.
- Experience leading a team of PMs: You are personally invested in coaching, mentoring, and making great PMs even better.
- Focused on building businesses, not features: Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Creative thinking: You can define the right goals to drive a business successfully and can bring creative thinking to deliver against those goals.
- Biased toward action: You are constantly pushing for alignment and execution. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful as well.
- You set a high bar for your own contributions and the people you work with. You work well with others, and they are always excited to have you on their team.
- You are passionate about Fusemachines’ mission of Democratizing AI by providing AI Education and AI jobs to underserved communities around the world.
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.