Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Fusemachines is on a mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 275 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Fuse Extract is a platform for capturing data from documents using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Our goal is to provide the world with a tool that is able to reduce the time it takes to manually extract specific information from physical documents or images. Our core philosophy revolves around creating a customizable system that learns on the go so that it not only creates value but more of it with every use. We feature table extraction, OCR services as well as handwriting recognition, even for languages other than English.
We are looking for a General Manager - Fuse Extract to join our team who has the passion to bring technology and business experience together. As a leader of this product line, you will provide analytics-driven strategy and consulting to not only build the best product but to grow and make it loved by all our customers. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a smart group of people who have specialized across the industry and who are excited to solve new challenges with you.
- Execute overall business and product strategy vision, to accomplish all the objectives laid out by leadership within a given budget.
- Through your leadership, experience and enthusiasm - help establish Fuse | extract as a leader in the Intelligent Document Processing space.
- Execute an end-to-end gameplan of all interconnected teams to be customer-centric and strive to make our customers love the product.
- Plan, manage, lead and guide the fuse | extract team to do their best work and feel proud about contributing towards the product
- Plan budgets for the team and run P&L for the business line
- Discover customer/clients needs, develop valuable solutions, validate your solutions in the marketplace, research competitors, and create plans to scale the delivery of our product
- Determine use cases that fit the company’s strategic goals and accomplish the growth targets as previously committed to leadership.
- Ensure coordination within all internal teams - development, engineering, architecture, QA, operations, customer success, etc so that the needed features are being shipped as per the need of both the customer and market.
- Implement programs and interventions that prepare this business unit for the implementation of new/improved business processes.
- Deep functional expertise of underlying business processes, creating strategy, and successfully scaling tech products.
- End-to-end experience of the Product life cycle with experience of understanding the direction of customer and market needs.
- Proven track record of collaboration across multiple IT organizations, business partners, and stakeholders; ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, ability to think beyond the current boundaries, question the status quo structure/functions and recommend and effect changes
- Experienced at management communication and presentation skills, skilled at influencing relationships with internal business customers at executive and senior management levels
- MBA/MS or equivalent in related computer science or engineering or related field with 10+ years of relevant leadership experience in both tech and business with a strong track record of superior delivery results. Advanced degree or relevant industry certifications is a plus.
- Experience in leading startups is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.