Business Development Representative
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the Role
With a mix of strong processes and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through outbound opportunity generation. This is an awesome opportunity to truly learn about AI and Digital Transformation. You will be coming into a sales environment where there’s already a prospecting and outreach machine in place but is in need of a captain to steer the ship.
You will engage effectively in written form, as well as conduct high-level conversations with experts in the AI space to fuel our company’s growth. On top of that, you’ll work closely with our own PhDs to help translate their skills into sales value props.
You will also work with our Marketing Team to improve our campaigns and messaging, and you will partner closely with our Sales Team to create and execute sales strategies that include sequence building and other content creation.
This is a Hybrid Work (a blend of in-office and remote) position.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree completed in any field
- Must have 2+ years in a similar field
Required Skills/ Competencies
- Excellent Communication in English both written & verbal
- Problem-solving & Proactive personality
- Ability to work independently & in a team with good time management skills
- Explore and introduce cold calling and video into outbound campaigns
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Collaborate with the sales & marketing team to develop account-based selling strategies
- Draft cold emails and build out sales strategies that support all prospecting efforts
- Ability to work with team members across different time zones
- Monitor Outreach.io and CRM, to stay current on leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain reports on the Account Executive sales funnels
- Maintain dashboards of weekly key business metrics, including number of sales activities completed, number of sales meetings, etc.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
Work Shift: 3:30 PM to 12:30 AM (shuttle service will be provided by the company)
Equal Employment Opportunity: We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.