Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field
- 2-3 years of work experience in the field of data engineering
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL. Knowledge of NoSQL Databases is preferred
- Proficient in any of the programming languages - Python, Scala or Java
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Lamba function, EC2 instance, glue job, Athena, cloud watch is highly preferred
- Experience with data analysis and data manipulation tools such as pandas
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts
- Preferred experience with distributed data processing such as Spark
- Collaborate closely with data architects, data analysts, and senior data engineers to design and develop data pipelines
- Design and develop Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Develop programs in scala, java, or python for data cleaning and processing
- Responsible to ingest data from multiple sources including files, streams, and databases and process them accordingly.
- Implement scalable solutions to meet the ever-increasing data volumes, using big data/cloud technologies Spark and Cloud Computing Services
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.