Sales Development Representative
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded in 2013 by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With a mix of strong process and creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through outbound opportunity generation. This is an awesome opportunity to truly learn about AI and Digital Transformation. You will be coming into a sales environment where there’s already a prospecting and outreaching machine in place but is in need of a captain to steer the ship.
You will engage effectively in written form, as well as conduct high-level conversations with experts in the AI space to fuel our company’s growth. On top of that, you’ll work closely with our own PhDs to help translate their skills into sales value props.
You will also work with our Marketing Team to improve our campaigns and messaging, and you will partner closely with our Sales Team to create and execute sales strategies that include sequence building and other content creation.
This is a Remote (work from home) Position.
- Must have 2+ years in a similar field
- Explore and introduce cold calling and video into outbound campaigns
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team to develop account-based selling strategies
- Draft cold emails and build out sales strategies that support all prospecting efforts
- Ability to work with team members across different time zones.
- Monitor Outreach.io and CRM, to stay current on leads and opportunities
- Build and maintain reports on the Account Executive sales funnels
- Maintain dashboards of weekly key business metrics, including # of sales activities completed, # of sales meetings, etc
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.