Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Develop curriculum and teach students AI Courses
- Must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Science/Engineering discipline with at least 3 years of experience or have completed Master’s Degree with at least 1 year of work experience
- Proficient in following Programming Languages, Concepts, and relevant tools
- Python with OOP, Data Structures, RESTful APIs
- Scipy Stack: NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, SciPy, SymPy
- Deep Learning Frameworks: Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Domain-Specific Tools: OpenCV, Spacy, NLTK,
- Software Tools: git, venv, pip,
- SQL/NoSQL Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
- Good Mathematical foundation in linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics
- Proficient in Machine Learning, AI, and Data concepts with at least one of the following specializations
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning
- Big Data and Data Engineering
- Proficient in communication and creating content for education
- Proficiency in Google Apps / MS Office (Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, and others)
- Presentation skills
- Storytelling skills
- Data Visualization/Animation Tools
- Good Listening and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of project management, agile methodologies
- Create Contents and Curriculums:
- Take initiative and ownership in creating and improving teaching content, assignments, exams, and lesson plans. Teaching contents include slides, videos, programming/coding projects, assignments, quizzes, exams, teacher’s guide, and student self-study materials.
- Create data for teaching and learning purposes
- Research & develop automation tools and AI application to support academic goals and requirements
- Teach and Support Teaching
- Prepare Lesson Plans using best practices and learner experience design methodologies
- Deliver live classes with online platform or in classroom
- Engage students and provide regular feedbacks via forum, chat, team-based projects, and regular communication
- Assess accomplishments of learners against desired outcomes and communicate progress and feedback to the students
- Support learning experience improvement
- Support Instructors
- Manage Departmental Operations
- Lead and help implement departmental and organizational initiatives and other tasks as assigned.
- Help with goal-setting and planning, and collaborate with the team to meet all the assigned milestones in time.
- Support and Mentor content Developers
- Take on Supervisory roles to guide, coach, and mentor assigned subordinates as required and track performance as per necessity.
- Participate in regular team meetings like Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Regular Follow-Ups, Retrospective Meetings, and so on.
- Provide feedback and take initiatives to contribute to sub-department, department, and organizational level Operational tasks
- Access to all educational contents and rights to edit, modify and share within the company or with the relevant instructors.
- Plan and assign available resources to meet departmental and organizational goals and objectives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.