Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
Fusemachines is looking to hire an enthusiastic and hardworking junior recruiter to assist with our recruiting activities as we build a network of engineers in LATAM.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from requirements and design, through monitoring and deployment, to incident management and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design review, observability and telemetry instrumentation, platforms and frameworks development, and capacity planning.
- Optimize services once they are live by measuring and improving availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice scalable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Maintaining and operating infrastructure, as well as writing applications.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in software design, including debugging, performance analysis, and design testing
- 5+ years of experience in building large-scale data infrastructure and pipelines, leveraging infrastructure-as-code best practices and tools such as Terraform
- Strong in modern Cloud and Edge stack, design, and practices leveraging tools such as AWS, Python/Java/React, GraphQL, Kafka, Postgres, Prometheus, and Grafana
- Ability to debug, configure and optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Experienced working in agile teams leveraging source control, CI/CD, telemetry, and test-driven methodology and tools
- Practice a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.