Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
This is a remote full-time consulting position
No of Openings: 2
- Develop Cloud Data and Analytics to provide business intelligence solutions
- Coding complex U-SQL, Spark (Scala or Python). T-SQL
- Developing Modern Data Warehouse solutions using Azure Stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks)
- Design and develop and interpret high-performance data architectures
- Solid grasp of database engineering and design principles to handle large and complex sets of data from various sources and databases
- Review code, provide mentorship and guidelines to programmers in adherence to the programming and documentation standards, software development, testing and release policies.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create Ideas, and be assertive
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer in Azure Big Data Environment
- Knowledge of Azure Databricks platform and can build data analytics solutions to support the required performance & scale
- Proficient in Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design, and Data Management.
- Hands-on experience in Azure stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks) with a good understanding of other Azure services like Azure Data Lake Analytics & U-SQL, Azure SQL DW
- Good Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lambda Architecture, Data warehousing concepts
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.