Fullstack Tech Lead
Fusemachines is an artificial intelligence talent and education solutions company dedicated to democratizing AI. Headquartered in New York,US with operations in Dominican Republic, Canada, and Nepal, it is a 200+ company. Fusemachines' AI educational program has made world-class AI education available, accessible and affordable to students around the world. Fusemachines helps organizations identify opportunities where AI can be best utilized to transform and grow their business.
About the role:
This is a remote, full-time consulting position
- Write clean and maintainable code that conforms to best practices; perform peer code reviews
- Investigate, explore, and employ architectural principles and approaches to deliver best-in-class products
- Collaborate and evaluate on prototyping new technologies
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Work closely with local, remote, and international teams
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.
- 5+ years experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- AWS Services (ElastiCache, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis Analytics, Glue)
- Demonstrated proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, C#, and Python
- Experience using at least one relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of fundamental programming concepts like object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Strong interest in machine learning software systems and big data software systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.