Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Fusemachines is on a mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 275 full-time employees) Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
About the role
Fusemachines is seeking a Country Manager to coordinate a variety of educational efforts focused on Democratizing AI and strengthening the AI workforce. In close collaboration with the Engineering team and with the academic community.
The successful candidate will join the team to coordinate AI education efforts – including online courses, in-person conferences and workshops, and hybrid offerings – for a variety of audiences, including developers, program officers, and senior leaders. This includes working closely with technical staff, academic collaborators, and external sponsors and collaborators.
- Coordinating and managing all operational aspects including human resources, administration, education delivery, customer services, and sales in accordance with Fusemachines education initiatives and translate its vision into practical implementation
- Overall coordination and project management (manage activities, timeline, track progress, and deliverables) for multiple education projects.
- Developing objectives, strategies, proposals, and business plans and forecasts for an expansion of fuse education in Bangladesh and generate returns on investments
- Access local market conditions, competition in the market and identify current and prospective sales opportunities and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions for implementation strategies, curriculum, structure, and delivery methodology
- Manage Budgets and allocate funds appropriately
- Provide support for course execution (classroom management)
- Track and report key metrics for courses and meet the goals and metrics.
- The Country Manager also serves as a point of contact between the sales team, integrated marketing, and other cross-functional departments
- Address students, clients, and employee satisfaction issues promptly and implement strategies to improve student retention and completion rate
- Actively network and partner with other schools, universities, companies to improve the presence and reputation of the company.
- The Country Manager will also assist with account management and client relations duties and engage clients and external partners in the programs.
- Provide counseling and guidance to support students and help them get placements and internships
- Help develop fuse.ai community in Bangladesh which includes maintaining fuse.ai alumni networks and potential students.
- Studying for or achieved a Master's degree in Management, Engineering, or IT field from an accredited college/university.
- At a minimum, 4 years of management experience, implementing modern management techniques and best practice, overseeing relevant activities.
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Excellent Organizational and management skills
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated experience driving teams forward and the ability to influence technical decisions to line up with Fusemachines strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.