Oracle Data Integrator
Fusemachines is a leading AI strategy, talent, and education services provider. Founded by Sameer Maskey Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, Fusemachines has a core mission of democratizing AI. With a presence in 4 countries (Nepal, the United States, Canada, and the Dominican Republic and more than 250 full-time employees). Fusemachines seeks to bring its global expertise in AI to transform companies around the world.
This is a full-time position.
- Support client needs by delivering ODI jobs and frameworks
- Understands different aspects of ETL and its implication very well
- Writes reusable, testable, and efficient code (with a huge emphasis on testable code)
- Communicate about complex technical, architectural, and organizational problems and propose comprehensive iterative solutions
- Should have good understanding of data governance
- Understands best practices for security and data protection
- Involve in tuning and optimization of SQL statements
Requirements for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in Python or similar programming language
- Strong hands-on experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) (Mandatory)
- Experience in Data Migration using SQL loader, import/export
- Experience with various authentication methods and technologies.Strong knowledge of database, schema designing and SQL
- Knowledge of SQLAlchemy and related libraries is a plus
- Strong unit test and debugging skills with experience in frameworks like PyTest, and Unittest.
- Experience with distributed data processing using queues and schedulers
- Knowledge source code control tools
- Should have knowledge of cloud architecture GCP, AWS or Azure
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.